- January 11, 2005: NOAA Commerce & Transportation Goal Lead, Charlie Challstrom will give two presentations at the 2005 Transportation Research Board Meeting in Washington, DC. One will provide an overview of NOAA's Role in Surface Transportation and the other will address how NOAA can apply data from vehicles.
- January 11, 2005: Program Manager, Mike Campbell will give a Weather Information for Surface Transportation presentation at the annual meeting of the American Meteorological Society in San Diego, CA
- January 2005: Late January is the target date for the initial meeting of the interagency Weather Information for Surface Transportation working group. This group operates under the auspices of the Office of the Federal Coordinator for Meteorology’s Interdepartmental Committee for Meteorological Services and Supporting Research (ICMSSR)
- March 2-3, 2005: Program Manager Mike Campbell will attend the FHWA Clarus Initiative Coordinating Committee Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- December 8, 2004: Program Manager, Mike Campbell and FHWA colleague James Pol were prepared to give a presentation to the Vehicle Infrastructure Integration Working group at their December meeting. While time did not allow for their session, you can find their presentation in our presentation library.